- Develop higher level skills within Supporting Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health roles
- Increase confidence when asked to support children and young people who are experiencing grief and/or loss.
- Apply gained knowledge of psychology and personalised session planning with SMART targets
- Identify how to access resources/support and stay resilient when engaged in doing this work
- Models that outline the grieving process
- Developmental nature of responses to death and children’s needs at different stages (including Worden’s ‘Ten Needs of Bereaved Children’)
- Introduction to Psychological First Aid & Skills for Psychological Recovery.
- Developing a Bereavement School Policy
- Planning sessions SMARTly
- Tips for staying resilient when supporting children through grief and loss.
Date and venue: Wednesday 7th July, KYRA Training Centre, Priory Pembroke, Croft Lane, Lincoln, LN3 4JP. Time – 9.30 – 15.30