Futures in Mind is a values led service. Our core values inform and guide every aspect of our practice and behaviour:
- Relationships are at the heart of what we do.
- Equality in that we seek to promote the rights of all those we work with and on behalf of.
- Inclusion so that those we work with and on behalf of enjoy the same opportunities and experiences. This is irrespective of their ability, language, culture, gender, age and other forms of human differences.
- Integrity such that we maintain high standards of conduct and ethical practice. We always strive to act in the best interests of those we work with and on behalf of.
- Collaboration as a way of affecting, promoting and maximising positive change.
- Respect for all those we work with, recognising their abilities, qualities and achievements.