Futures in Mind - a company founded on a passion and commitment for applying psychology to make a positive difference to children and young people’s lives.
Who are we?
We are a company founded on a passion and commitment for applying psychology to make a positive difference to children and young people’s lives.
We value and recognise the important role schools play in shaping the lives of children and young people. This is based on our years of working in schools, with hundreds of children and young people, their families and educational professionals . Fostering positive relationships, valuing difference and promoting the ideals of inclusion, acceptance and belonging is core to our practice.
Our Vision and Values
Making a positive difference to the lives of children, young people and those who support them through the application of psychology
Positive relationships are at the heart of what we do.
We work to promote the rights of those we support.
So that everyone feels listened to and valued.
We strive to maintain high standards of conduct and practice.
Working with others as equals promotes positive change.
For those we work with, recognising individual strengths & qualities.
Why choose us?
- A team with a wealth of experience who are passionate about making a difference.
- Bespoke, solutions-focussed approach tailored to your needs.
- Unique programmes of support for pupil and staff wellbeing that you won’t find anywhere else.
- We pride ourselves on building strong, long lasting and collaborative relationships.
- We’re there when you need us, whether that be today, tomorrow, next week or next month. We appreciate that your needs might change so we’ll always do our best to accommodate you!
- Highly rated and well respected. 100% of our schools would recommend us.
"Futures in mind is a highly professional service with experienced staff who use their wide breadth of knowledge and experience to offer advice and support to our school which we find extremely helpful in meeting the needs of our pupils.”
SENCO and Deputy Head, Belmont Community Primary School, Grantham
- All our practitioner psychologists are registered by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). As such, we adhere to the standards of proficiency and competence as defined by this professional body for practicing educational psychologists: HCPC Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics. We also adhere to Code of Ethical Practice and Good Practice Guidelines, as set out by the British Psychological Society
- We strive to deliver a high-quality service, with a commitment to evaluation, continuous improvement and professional development.
- We deliver a service that operates lawfully, safely and effectively within our areas of specialist knowledge, skills and experience.
- We deliver a service where our personal and professional behaviour is based on being honest and trustworthy.
Our Approach – evidence based and innovative
Solution focussed – a goal orientated approaches that focusses on using people’s strengths and resources to overcome difficulties and find positive ways forwards.
Collaborative – we work hard to form positive relationships, to develop a ‘collaborative alliance’ in which goals, perspectives and solutions are co-created.
Person centred - a way of empowering people to make positive change. This inclusive approach means people feel truly listened to, accepted, understood and valued.