Listen, Protect, Connect
This bite-sized training course training course is full of useful, practical information that will support you in developing an evidence-informed response to managing traumatic events.
Access this training course to discover how using a Listen, Protect, Connect model can support your school community in recovering from a traumatic event. This training course is comprised of 7 modules; has resources you can download; and will give you guidance on how to put your learning into practice. After all, learning is only useful if it is put into practice!
- Module 0 – An Overview of the course
- Module 1 – An introduction to Psychological First Aid in Schools (PFA-S)
- Module 2, part 1 – Principles and Core Actions of PFA-S
- Module 2, part 2 – Principles and Core Actions of PFA-S
- Module 3, part 1 – Listen, Protect, Connect
- Module 3, part 2 – Listen, Protect, Connect
- Module 4 – Putting it into Practice
You will be able to download a certificate once you have completed all the modules.
Sarah Murray and Russell Postlethwaite, Educational Psychologists, Futures in Mind Ltd
55 minutes (approx).