Speech Sounds Awareness Training Course
This workshop will equip you with the skills and knowledge of how to support children who experience difficulties with speech sound production.
From theory into practice, you will leave this course with practical and doable ideas for how to support children that you can use straight away.
- Getting prepared
- Speech Sound Theory
- Usual development of speech sounds
- What might effect Speech Sound Development – Delay / Disorder
- Responding to speech sound difficulties: Universal
- Responding to speech sound difficulties: Targeted
- When to refer for specialist help
- Putting it into Practice
You will be able to download a certificate once you have completed all the modules.
Jo Frederick, Speech and language therapist.
50 minutes (approx.)